Yoko

All sides of Injection
It is currently 2024-03-29 16:28:57

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 2006-09-16 07:55:18 

Hi,
How probably all you guys know, Injection's main 'adversary' has the supreme UO tool, Razor, have some nifty features regarding targets. You could, for example, add a serial, like Yoko, and a macro to target that serial, regardless of the action you're doing (spells, party, whatever). In Injection, you have ,target, which poorly works... so, if you guys could, it would be nice to have such a feature.

Second, ,set injectecho 0 is not working. The only way to avoid Injection recording on the journal is to ,set quiet 1, and that's not good. Sometimes, I want to see Injection output in the game, but not in the journal. So, basicaly, ,set injectecho is not working.

Thanks a lot, guys. I know you can do this.

Bye.

PostPosted: 2006-09-16 09:43:49 
Expert!

Paul wrote:
Hi,
How probably all you guys know, Injection's main 'adversary' has the supreme UO tool, Razor, have some nifty features regarding targets. You could, for example, add a serial, like Yoko, and a macro to target that serial, regardless of the action you're doing (spells, party, whatever). In Injection, you have ,target, which poorly works... so, if you guys could, it would be nice to have such a feature.

Second, ,set injectecho 0 is not working. The only way to avoid Injection recording on the journal is to ,set quiet 1, and that's not good. Sometimes, I want to see Injection output in the game, but not in the journal. So, basicaly, ,set injectecho is not working.

Bye.

the point is that the Yoko are not working with injection anymore and his not sharing the source, so all you can do is using what you have and thats all... :)

Drw (2009) скрипты
2017 Начал играть на Uorpg.net

PostPosted: 2006-09-16 19:09:40 

NMY wrote:
Paul wrote:
Hi,

Bye.

the point is that the Yoko are not working with injection anymore and his not sharing the source, so all you can do is using what you have and thats all... :)

Well, I thought somebody else took the project and promissed Yoko to keep working on it. So, this section of the forum is useless, then?

Anyway, Yoko should release its source, so other people keep his work, just like Infidel did. I know what happened in the past, but you can't just simply made good and fair people pay to those who wants the source to destroy the game. I myself could easily add that feature I've said in my post, and I don't know that much of C++ (my area is C#). Imagine what other skilled guys can do, like Yoko did in the past. Well, that's what I think... Yoko can disagree with that, and I can't do anything but respect his decision... but I would be glad if he spare the sources.

Thanks anyway, NMY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2006-09-16 22:00:19 
Expert!

I guess the reason may be that the Yoko dont wana see many Injections x.x or whatever becouse this will confuse many users of injection with like 20 different injections... anyway whit this one you can do all what you need for playing the UO ;)

If you need something- just ask... thats why there are eperts

Drw (2009) скрипты

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2006-09-18 09:14:25 

That's what I need, NMY. First, I do not want Injection output to be written i the journal, or, at least, delete it. Second, I want to save targets, like I can in Razor.

I know some Injection scripting, but, unfortunatelly, the help is in Russian, so I don't know some stuff. Can I, for instance, delete a given line where a given text appears in the Journal?

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2006-09-19 15:33:28 
Expert!

I guess you mean uo.setline() like:
Code:
Sub CHECKLAG() 
   del('backpack')
   uo.click('backpack')
   repeat
   wait(50)
   until uo.injournal('backpack')
   del('backpack')
endsub

Sub DEL(msg)
   while uo.injournal(msg)
   uo.setJournalLine(uo.injournal(msg)-1,"Is Empty!")
   wend
endsub

:?:

You can save targets in Injection>objects

Drw (2009) скрипты