Yoko

All sides of Injection
It is currently 2024-03-19 08:18:34

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 2009-01-27 15:41:07 

Hello everyone!
I've been searching for this for some time, but I was able to find a source code just for Injection 305.01

At the moment I'm using YokoInjection 702.11 PaWn but I would appriciate some personal changes (eg. including other files in one script file or support for more lines in Yoko Editor, because I've got a file containing over 4K lines and the editor goes all mad about it... or possibly some other changes). For I enjoy programming but don't consider myself a profesional, I'd like to modify it with no bondage to some 'official releases'.

So my question is obvious -> Is there any possibility to lay hands on the source code of any later releases of YokoInjection, than 305.01 ?

Thanks for any information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-01-27 16:55:24 

Dear Yavanna,

I think injection is a great project, really useful and I think the same applies for me, i'd love to contribute to this marvelous software. I've compiled latest avaiable sources, on sourceforge (305) but are not useful for latest clients (i use 6.0.11.0)

I'd be happy too to collaborate with yoko and you to improve Injection.

Anyway, you could find a script.dll version with INCLUDE feature, just what you were looking for. It's a bit bugged, but almost works for standard use.

viewtopic.php?t=3930

I'd also love those source code, to correct the bug :)

Thank you to everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-02-27 13:11:42 

Well... Even "no" is the answer :)
I'm sorry if this request offends you in any way, but I'd really appriciate any answer. It's really hard to search for answers, while most of the details including web pages are written in russian (most contents of this forum included).

So does anybody have an information on the subject ? Is it possible to acquire source codes for common releases of injection or is there a discussion or webpage that already consults this topic ?

Thanks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-02-28 18:41:45 
Expert!

If look in source (305.01 or something else), you'll see that "Script" is standalone module, and if you look in injection folder, you'll see script.dll. Simple:)

For a long time script modul wasn't changed. Source is same...