Если интересно читай, инже все это по барабану...
Работа с XML у нее минимальна
Release 2.0.0 Wed Jan 11 2006
- We no longer use the "check" library for C unit testing; we
always use the (partial) internal implementation of the API.
- Report XML_NS setting via XML_GetFeatureList().
- Fixed headers for use from C++.
- XML_GetCurrentLineNumber() and XML_GetCurrentColumnNumber()
now return unsigned integers.
- Added XML_LARGE_SIZE switch to enable 64-bit integers for
byte indexes and line/column numbers.
- Updated to use libtool 1.5.22 (the most recent).
- Added support for AmigaOS.
- Some mostly minor bug fixes. SF issues include: 1006708,
1021776, 1023646, 1114960, 1156398, 1221160, 1271642.
Release 1.95.8 Fri Jul 23 2004
- Major new feature: suspend/resume. Handlers can now request
that a parse be suspended for later resumption or aborted
altogether. See "Temporarily Stopping Parsing" in the
documentation for more details.
- Some mostly minor bug fixes, but compilation should no
longer generate warnings on most platforms. SF issues
include: 827319, 840173, 846309, 888329, 896188, 923913,
928113, 961698, 985192.
Release 1.95.7 Mon Oct 20 2003
- Fixed enum XML_Status issue (reported on SourceForge many
times), so compilers that are properly picky will be happy.
- Introduced an XMLCALL macro to control the calling
convention used by the Expat API; this macro should be used
to annotate prototypes and definitions of callback
implementations in code compiled with a calling convention
other than the default convention for the host platform.
- Improved ability to build without the configure-generated
expat_config.h header. This is useful for applications
which embed Expat rather than linking in the library.
- Fixed a variety of bugs: see SF issues 458907, 609603,
676844, 679754, 692878, 692964, 695401, 699323, 699487,
- Improved hash table lookups.
- Added more regression tests and improved documentation.
Release 1.95.6 Tue Jan 28 2003
- Added XML_FreeContentModel().
- Added XML_MemMalloc(), XML_MemRealloc(), XML_MemFree().
- Fixed a variety of bugs: see SF issues 615606, 616863,
618199, 653180, 673791.
- Enhanced the regression test suite.
- Man page improvements: includes SF issue 632146.
Release 1.95.5 Fri Sep 6 2002
- Added XML_UseForeignDTD() for improved SAX2 support.
- Added XML_GetFeatureList().
- Defined XML_Bool type and the values XML_TRUE and XML_FALSE.
- Use an incomplete struct instead of a void* for the parser
(may not retain).
- Fixed UTF-8 decoding bug that caused legal UTF-8 to be rejected.
- Finally fixed bug where default handler would report DTD
events that were already handled by another handler.
Initial patch contributed by Darryl Miles.
- Removed unnecessary DllMain() function that caused static
linking into a DLL to be difficult.
- Added VC++ projects for building static libraries.
- Reduced line-length for all source code and headers to be
no longer than 80 characters, to help with AS/400 support.
- Reduced memory copying during parsing (SF patch #600964).
- Fixed a variety of bugs: see SF issues 580793, 434664,
483514, 580503, 581069, 584041, 584183, 584832, 585537,
596555, 596678, 598352, 598944, 599715, 600479, 600971.
Release 1.95.4 Fri Jul 12 2002
- Added support for VMS, contributed by Craig Berry. See
vms/README.vms for more information.
- Added Mac OS (classic) support, with a makefile for MPW,
contributed by Thomas Wegner and Daryle Walker.
- Added Borland C++ Builder 5 / BCC 5.5 support, contributed
by Patrick McConnell (SF patch #538032).
- Fixed a variety of bugs: see SF issues 441449, 563184,
564342, 566334, 566901, 569461, 570263, 575168, 579196.
- Made skippedEntityHandler conform to SAX2 (see source comment)
- Re-implemented WFC: Entity Declared from XML 1.0 spec and
added a new error "entity declared in parameter entity":
see SF bug report 569461 and SF patch 578161
- Re-implemented section 5.1 from XML 1.0 spec:
see SF bug report 570263 and SF patch 578161
Release 1.95.3 Mon Jun 3 2002
- Added a project to the MSVC workspace to create a wchar_t
version of the library; the DLLs are named libexpatw.dll.
- Changed the name of the Windows DLLs from expat.dll to
libexpat.dll; this fixes SF bug #432456.
- Added the XML_ParserReset() API function.
- Fixed XML_SetReturnNSTriplet() to work for element names.
- Made the XML_UNICODE builds usable (thanks, Karl!).
- Allow xmlwf to read from standard input.
- Install a man page for xmlwf on Unix systems.
- Fixed many bugs; see SF bug reports 231864, 461380, 464837,
466885, 469226, 477667, 484419, 487840, 494749, 496505,
547350. Other bugs which we can't test as easily may also
have been fixed, especially in the area of build support.
Release 1.95.2 Fri Jul 27 2001
- More changes to make MSVC happy with the build; add a single
workspace to support both the library and xmlwf application.
- Added a Windows installer for Windows users; includes
- Added compile-time constants that can be used to determine the
- Removed a lot of GNU-specific dependencies to aide portability
among the various Unix flavors.
- Fix the UTF-8 BOM bug.
- Cleaned up warning messages for several compilers.
- Added the -Wall, -Wstrict-prototypes options for GCC.